HOW TO: Access ANZ STADIUM Reciprocal Rights deals
ARDC Member Access 2020/2021:
Free General Admission access to NRL Home Games (2021 Season)
>MAJOR EVENTS – STATE OF ORIGIN III & NRL GRAND FINAL (Concerts not included)
Option to purchase up to 4 tickets into the Members’ Reserve (subject to availability)
>NRL CLUB GAMES AND WARATAHS V REDS
– 1 x Complimentary* entry into the Members’ Reserve.
– Option to purchase up to 3 Paying Guest tickets to accompany Member into the Members’ Reserve
*Complimentary entry does NOT apply to major events including NRL Finals.
HOW TO ATTEND NRL CLUB GAMES / WARATAHS V REDS
Reciprocal Members who wish to attend regular NRL Club Games or the Waratahs v Reds game
Tickets can be obtained on match day from the Stadium Australia Members’ Box Office (located to the right of Gate L). The procedure is as follows;
1) Proceed to the Members’ Box Office on match day.
2) Present a valid Member Card from your Reciprocal Club with matching photo ID.
3) Ticket(s) into the Members’ Reserve will be issued.
4) Proceed to the Members’ entrance at Gate L to enter the Stadium.
5) Seating is General Admission anywhere in the Gold Members’ seating reserve on Level 4. Reciprocal Guests are asked to distance themselves in line with Covid-19 requirements.
Note: Reciprocal Members are advised to arrive early to avoid waiting times. The Members’ Box Office opens 30 minutes prior to gate opening time on event day.
HOW TO ATTEND MAJOR EVENTS (STATE OF ORIGIN)
Reciprocal Members must book a ticket in advance. Tickets will be issued for an allocated seat. Seats will be allocated after all Stadium Australia Member tickets have been allocated.
Major events close 6 weeks prior to the event.
Major events in 2021 include:
|State of Origin III||Wednesday 14 July||If interested in booking for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|NRL Grand Final||Sunday 3 October||If interested in booking for this event please email email@example.com|
CLICK HERE to go to the ANZ Stadium Reciprocal Rights page for ARDC Members.
Please note that dress regulations apply, for more information CLICK HERE.
Getting to ANZ – CLICK HERE
P: 1300 136 006
F: +61 2 8765 2999
Or call the ARDC on 02 9672 1000 and we will be happy to help!