HOW TO: Activate your Sydney Zoo Annual Pass
Here are the step-by-step instructions to activate your 1x Annual Membership to Sydney Zoo. Please take the time to read the below instructions carefully to successfully activate your pass. It is valid for 12 months from the date you nominate on the activation.
You have the option to select either:
- Family Membership or
- Individual Membership.
Sydney Zoo defines children as between the ages of 3-15, Adults from 16 years and over. Any child under the age of 2 is admitted free of charge.
- Call the ARDC on 02 9672 1000 with your ARDC Member Number on hand if possible, and we will give you your own unique member code. Have a pen ready!
- Click on this link: https://tickets.sydneyzoo.com/memberships/Products
- Select which day and session you will be attending on your first visit.
This is when your Annual Membership will start. Simply click on a green “available” date button.
Choose your preferred Family or Individual membership by clicking the “+” button . You can select from any of the options available.
- Click Buy Ticket
- Complete the Membership Details
- Enter your PROMO CODE and click APPLY (the balance will be reduced to 0.00)
- Click on BUY MEMBERSHIP. That’s it! You will then be able to edit your profile in the member portal, and use it for a year!
All Sydney Zoo members receive unlimited express entry, 10% off food and beverage items, 10% off retail shop purchases, exclusive invites to events, FREE parking and no joining fee.
When does my membership start?
Your membership starts from your first visit date.
Will I receive a member card in the mail?
Sydney Zoo memberships are plastic free! By saving your booking email somewhere handy or taking a screenshot of the barcode, you can help save the environment. This single barcode gives access to all members on your membership.
What sort of photo do I need to upload?
We recommend a passport/ portrait style photo for each individual member on the membership. Please refer to photo reference guidelines in the member portal.
What if I’ve lost my booking confirmation email?
You can access your member pass anytime by signing in to the member portal.
Do I need to book future visits?
For the moment, you’ll need to re-book future visits online to ensure your spot and guarantee you have a great day out. This will be available in the member portal soon.
How do I edit my account details?
Simply log in to the member portal to update photos or member details.
I’m still having issues with…
Call the ARDC on 02 9672 1000 and we will be happy to help!