HOW TO: Access ANZ STADIUM Reciprocal Rights deals
ARDC Member Access:
NRL CLUB GAMES AND CHARITY SHIELD
– 1 x *Complimentary entry into the Members’ Reserve.
– Option to purchase up to 3 Paying Guest tickets to accompany Member into the Members’ Reserve
*Complimentary entry does NOT apply to major events, NRL Finals and A-League matches.
MAJOR EVENTS – STATE OF ORIGIN II, BLEDISLOE CUP, NRL GRAND FINAL
(Concerts not included)
Option to purchase up to 4 tickets into the Members’ Reserve (subject to availability)
WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS EVENTS AND NRL FINALS
Option to purchase up to 4 tickets into the Members’ Reserve (subject to availability).
HOW TO ATTEND
NRL Club Games and A-League Matches
Following a review of our booking procedures, ANZ Stadium has made changes to the mechanism for Reciprocal Member who wish to attend regular NRL Club Games and ^A-League matches (^excluding the A-League Sydney Derby).
Effective immediately, Reciprocal Members are no longer required to book tickets in advance. Tickets can be obtained on match day from the ANZ Stadium Members’ Box Office (located to the right of Gate L). The new procedure is as follows:
1) Proceed to the Members’ Box Office on match day.
2) Present valid Member Card from your Reciprocal Club with matching photo ID.
3) Ticket(s) into the Members’ Reserve will be issued.
4) Proceed to Members Gate L to enter the Stadium.
5) For NRL Club and A-League games (other than the A-League Sydney Derby) seating is General Admission anywhere in the Gold Member seating on Level 4.
MAJOR EVENTS & A-LEAGUE SYDNEY DERBY
Reciprocal Members must book a ticket in advance. Tickets will be issued for an allocated seat. Seats will be allocated after all ANZ Stadium Member tickets have been allocated.
– Major events close 6 weeks prior to the event.
Note – Reciprocal Members are advised to arrive early to avoid waiting times. The Members’ Box Office opens 30 minutes prior to gate opening time on event day.
CLICK HERE to go to the ANZ Stadium Reciprocal Rights page for ARDC Members.
Please note that dress regulations apply, for more information CLICK HERE.
Getting to ANZ – CLICK HERE
P: 1300 136 006
F: +61 2 8765 2999
Or call the ARDC on 02 9672 1000 and we will be happy to help!